Friday, September 23, 2011

Her First Time As A Hotwife

This is a true story of my wife's first time being a hotwife and having sex with another man. My wife and I had talked about fantasies of having sex with other people, but that's all they were, fantasies.

I knew that fantasies about her having sex with another man really turned her on and I would use these to get her really hot when we had sex. I never expected her to actually live out these fantasies.

One night, my wife and I went to the local bar. We both had a couple of beers and then decided to go home. On the way home, I got a voicemail from a friend of ours - John. All he said was he would call back later.

Since it was still early, we decided to call him back and ask him over. He came over and we sat around talking, listening to music and had a few more beers.

After a while I started to get sleepy, and decided to go to bed. I left them in the den and went upstairs to bed. Our bedroom was right above the den and when I went to bed I could hear my wife and Joe talking.  I lay there for a while listening to them, but soon fell asleep.

About one o'clock in the morning, something woke me up. The first thing I realized was that my wife had still not come to bed. I listened for a while but could not hear anything from down stairs.

I was just about to get up and see if she had gone to sleep in the den when I heard a sound. I lay there for a few minutes more trying to make out the sound when I heard my wife say "OH YES!"

I still didn't know for sure what was going on, but I decided to stay where I was and listen for a while. After a few minutes, I heard my wife start to moan the way she does when we were having sex. I still wasn't positive what was going on until her moans got louder.  Then I realized she was being fucked!

I instantly got a hard on. I started to jack off while listening to them. It wasn't long before I heard John start to moan and my wife say "OH YES! FILL ME UP. I WANT TO FEEL YOUR CUM!" She cried out like I had never heard her do before.

I immediately shot my load all over the place. A few minutes later I heard her start to moan again. They were still fucking! I got hard and started to jack off again.

In a few minutes I heard my wife start saying "OH YES" over and over again. Then I heard her moan deeply "OH YESSSS" and I knew he was cumming in her. I came so hard it almost hurt.

The next few minutes seemed like an eternity, but I finally heard the front door open and close.

When my wife came to the bed, I pretended that I was asleep. When she slid into bed next to me, I rolled over and kissed her. I then slid my hand toward her pussy. She grabbed my hand before it got there and said "I need to tell you something."

She then told me that she was handing John another beer when he grabbed her arm and pulled her into his lap and kissed her. She said she didn't know how but she found herself on the couch with him on top of her.

I then told her that I had heard them and it was OK. She was shocked, but I assured her it was okay. She then told me that he had the biggest dick she had ever had inside of her. Then she said "he also had the most cum I've ever had in my life and he came in me twice. I've got cum running out of me right now."

I said "can I see?". I then reached over and turned the light on. When I pulled back the covers she pulled her legs up and opened them. Her pussy was stretched from fucking and full of cum. Cum was literally running out of her pussy and into the crack of her ass.

I reached out and put my finger into her. John's cum ran down my finger. She almost came again when I put my finger into her. I then started to kiss the inside of her leg. She went wild. She grabbed my head and pushed it toward her pussy.

I wasn't too sure I was ready for this,so I started kissing her stomach. I then got braver and let her guide my mouth toward her pussy. I kissed all around her pussy and then finally ran my tongue into her pussy. I ended up with a mouth full of John's cum.

This was the first time I had tasted cum in my life. I decided that mixed with the taste of her pussy, it was pretty good. I ate all of the cum out of her pussy I could. She had two orgasms while I was eating her. I then moved up and slid my dick into her.

I couldn't believe how wet she was. When I started moving inside of her I felt John's cum start running down my balls. This just made me hotter! When I started to fuck her harder the slurping sounds her pussy started to make made me cum in just a few minutes.

We stayed awake until dawn talking about John and her having sex. Since then she has had sex several times and each time she comes home and wants me to eat her creampie. Now she has started having fantasies about getting gangbanged. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment